Kitex Group – Manufacturing FacilitiesMeeting our customers’ needs is our number one priority!
Kitex has been on the forefront of textiles industry since 1975, designing & manufacturer of formal and fashion wear for adults and kids. Being one of the major garment manufacturing companies and textile suppliers in India, our goal is to provide you with superior-quality clothing collections including Lungis, Dhothis, Bed Sheets, Shirtings & Suitings, innergarments, and Kids Wear using natural and artifical sustainable fabrics, by adhering to the de facto standards in the apparel industry. An ISO 9001:2008 company, Kitex has a comprehensive portfolio of diverse, and the most sought after labels of apparels that are currently available in your nearest retail stores, apart-from getting exported to U.S.A., U.A.E, Australia, Europe, and Canada. Strong and tightly managed manufacturing process is one among the key elements that help us maintain world- class production quality, at the same time keep our manufacturing costs low.
Kitex is one of the major manufacturer in India with fabric making capacity. We are capable of manufacturing more than 1.2 million meters of woven and 25t of knitted garments per month. We have the WRAP A level certified garment unit at Kizhakkambalam, Cochin with state-of-the-art facilities, modern-day apparel manufacturing machineries, and teams of highly experienced professionals. We are impar with the internationalrules and regulations for the usage of textile and printing chemicals that have been certified by Okeo Tex and GOTS
We are capable of doing all varieties of Greige Fabrics, Yarn dyed fabrics, Dobby and Leno dobby fabrics made of Cotton, Polyester-Cotton, Cotton-Nylon, Cotton-Linen, Cotton-Lycra, Polyester-Lycra, Linen,etc. We can do any weaves / qualities like Cambrics, Sheetings, Poplins, Mulls, Casements, Drills, Twills, Linos, Satins, Bedfords, Oxfords,Stripes, etc and special fabrics like Slub fabrics, Leno & dobby design qualities, yarn dyed suitings and shirtings in stripes/checks/dobby designs, etc;
Kitex group owns more than 25 showrooms in Kerala which is going to double in another year.We have got 2500 authorised dealers all over India & Middle East and are supplying to various foreign customers as well as to major exporters all over India.
Highly affordable, without compromising on the quality of the garments
Proven track record in garment manufacturing
Offer fabrics that are manufactured by using premium quality yarns procured from the trustworthy vendors of the industry
Manufacturing and exporting a remarkable range of superior quality Greige Fabrics
Innovative product design and development capabilities
State of the art production facilities
Highly experienced staff (They are competent in all facets of garment design and manufacturing)
Kitex is a quality endorsed company which is a testament to our ongoing commitment to providing high quality apparels.
Our entire manufacturing process is devoted to achieving the most effective method to successfully deliver high quality garments to our clients, on-time, and on-budget. From product conception to the completion of attractive and top-quality garments, we work closely with our designers and production teams, apart from following a unique combination of manufacturing expertise, exceptional design excellence, and rigorous quality control. All our processes are meticulously streamlined to near perfection, to best ensure that every garment that we make is in line with the highest expectations of our clients.
Our garments are made from finest quality fabrics that guarantee utmost comfort and durability. We adopt smart designs eco-friendly fabrics to best ensure that each piece in our collection provides the ultimate blend of luxury, comfort, and performance. Each Kitex garment reflects our ongoing commitment towards product innovation, quality, and client satisfaction.
Vertical Integration From Fabric to GarmentA snapshot of the manufacturing processes at Kitex Limited & Kitex Garments Limited (Our Sister Concern)
Perfection starts from the very first stage of production!
- Over 600 power-looms (shuttle and shuttle less looms), which can use any kind of yarn, including cotton, poly/cotton, polyester, linen, cotton/spandex, and various other blends.
- Our power looms have the capacity manufacture more than 13 lakhs meters of fabrics per month
- Can do both conventional close selvedge as well as open selvedge bedding
- Can weave fabrics with width up to 360 cm
- Can weave any kind of fabrics including plain , twill, drill , dobby, and satin
- We follow ASTM’s (American Society for Testing Materials) 4 point system for inspections and quality checking, but are capable of using all the globally accepted quality checking methods.
- Direct as well as sectional warping machines & double sawbox sizing machines
- Supply more than 5 lakh meters of Greige Fabrics /month to our international clients
- Greige Fabrics manufactured at our factories are exported to Europe and Middle East
Highly advanced and simplified methods that guarantee
- Eco-friendly Cold Padding Technology for dyeing
- No allergic Rotary printing – For making our garments wash proof and long lasting
Innovativeness at every level!
- 3000+ advanced sewing machines with stitching capacity of up to 20000 garments per day.
- 5 sets of fully automated designing, cutting, spreading, and printing machines
- Computerized spreading and cutting machines
- Capacity to manufacture more than 5 lakh garments per month
- Two fabric & garment manufacturing units spread over sprawling area of 1 lakh Sq ft.
- Compiled with SAP
- CCTV surveillance as a part of C-TPAT
- 15000 in house employees
Advanced machines that we use:
- Style CAD systems
- Completely automated Pathfinder computer cutting and spreading machines
- Lock stitch sewing machines with thread trimmer
- Twin needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Twin needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Over lock sewing machines with all special applications
- Zigzag lock stitch sewing machines
- 3 needle interlock stitch machines with all special
- Flat seam machines
- Latest chest print and embroidery machines, fusing machines, pocket machines, placket machines, button and button-hole machines, pressing machines, etc.
- Programmable electronic pattern sewing machines
- Bar tacking machines
- Button lock stitch machines
- Pneumatic snap attaching machine
- Heat transfer label fusing machines
- Rib cutting machines
- Metal detectors
3-step inspection process
Strict quality controls are followed throughout the entire process, using factory evaluations, on-site production monitoring and several
inspections at various stages of production and packing
Pre production inspection
- Help us avoid the potential setbacks
- Help us identify the potential issues quickly and efficiently before production begins.
Mid -Production Inspection
- Help ensure that the quality of goods, throughout the entire production cycle (cutting, dying, sewing, finishing and washing).
- Random inspection prior to completion confirms final quantity and quality.
- We also maintain a 100% inline and end line checking system for sewing processes and multi level checking system during finishing and packing.
With years of experience and dedication towards top quality garment manufacturing, we have achieved the below mentioned certifications:
WRAP certified garment
manufacturer & exporter
Tex Certificate of Quality
certified logo for organic clothing label
Brands we work with: